Wirecast is a live video streaming production tool by Telestream.
- Paid tool
- Adding logo on the stream is provided
- Opportunity of streaming from several resources
- Opportunity of desktop streaming
- Filters library for a stream
- Opportunity of adding the titles
Step 1. Setting up the encoder
To start working with the encoder, you should first download it via link and install it.
Step 2. Configuring the encoder
After the program is launched, add the resources for the stream (you may add several resources, including desktop streaming).
Open the tab with the stream settings.
Choose “RTMP Server” and fill the fields in the window displayed.
We recommend you to apply the following settings:
|Format: H.264||Format: AAC|
|Bit Rate: 2500–4000 Kbps||Bit Rate: 96 Kbps|
|Size: 1280 x 720||Sample Rate: 44100 Hz|
|Frame Rate: 30.00 fps||Channels: mono|
You will find the data for the following fields in the “Setup Instructions” section under “Publication Links”.
- Adsress = URL primary
- Stream = Streams
Wirecast encoder provides streaming of several qualities simultaneously. To add one click “Add” and repeat Step 2.
Click “Stream”, then add the stream being published into the streaming window by clicking the “right arrow” button.
Step 3. Stream Publication
- You’ll see information and status of the stream on the screen.
- If the previous point didn't work - please ensure that you filled all the fields correct.
Step 4. Stream checking and embedding the Player into a website
Open the “Player” tab in your account.
Here you may watch your stream and copy the player code for embedding it into a webpage.